Started in 2012 with “Musica Nocturna” recital (Petrassi, Takemitsu, Britten, Ştefănescu-Pătraşcu) at „George Enescu” National Museum, the „Musica…” Series has become one of the most important solo projects of Costin Soare. One of the very few Romanian guitarists interested in contemporary music, he has premiered in Bucharest and around the country works for guitar by composers like Britten, Takemitsu, Petrassi, Dayer and has developed as a part of the „Guitar Evenings” International Festival a project of comissions for the instrument from Romanian composers. Dan Dediu, Gabriel Mălăncioiu and Cătălin Ştefănescu-Pătraşcu have already written important works for guitar in the past few years and it looks like more and more Romanian composers will tackle an instrument unfortunately widely neglected in our country. Costin has premiered around 12 works for guitar written by Romanian composers.
- Musica Nocturna/ nocturnes from the 20th century (Petrassi, Takemitsu, Britten, Ştefănescu-Pătraşcu) – 2012
- Musica Poetica/ Baroque Music transcribed for guitar (Bach, Weiss) – 2013
- Musica del Delphin / Spanish Renaissance and New Works for guitar (Narvaez, Mudarra, Mălăncioiu, Ştefănescu-Pătraşcu) – 2014
- Musica per due (duo with the guitarist and composer Cătălin Ştefănescu-Pătraşcu) / music for solo and duo (new works by Mălăncioiu, Ştefănescu-Pătraşcu) – 2015
- „Musica delle Cittá Invisibili” (with Ştefan Nistor, actor) / New works for solo guitar by Dediu, Mălăncioiu, Ştefănescu-Pătraşcu, inspired by Italo Calvino’s Invisible Cities – 2016